Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Collectivism every school year hammered home

I posted a comment to this article, though I didn't see it show up. Problems with their php I think. Therefore I thought I would go ahead and post a teaser here. The schools teach more and more collectivism every day, and are much more overt about it now. The day will come where they are not only overt, but that push to pass laws to block individualism, such as anti-homeschooling legislation, and more.


The Baltimore Reporter: "Each year as the school year gets underway, I write a column about the mandatory communalism that takes place in numerous schools across the country where unsuspecting students and parents are forced to surrender their supplies to educational authorities, deemed by the state to be of superior enlightenment than those actually acquiring the school supplies, for redistribution as these demagogic pedagogues see fit. "

No comments: